* I have been a photographer and Digital Artist for over 10 years
* Family is everything to me. In 2017, I became a wife and in 2018 I added Mom to my resume.
* I am very sarcastic and I always try to find a silver lining in every situation.
* I am a to-do list person. Sticky notes are always on my shopping list.
* I like to be busy. Whether I'm doing photography, helping on the family farm, organizing community events, quilting, spending time with family or some DYI projects; I keep my life as full as possible with the things that I love.
My Photography Journey -
I attended Ridgewater College and graduated with a degree in Professional Photography. Then I spent almost 4 years working for an amazing photographer in Thief River Falls, Minnesota. She helped lay the ground work for the photographer that I am today. In 2012. with the help of family and friends, I opened Studio Z on main street in Fulda. I love what I do and capturing everyone's special people and moments brings me the greatest joy.